Early Drain Time Control References
- Epstein, M.B., et al., "Film Drainage Transition Temperature and Phase relations in the System Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Lauryl Alcohol and Water"
J. Physical Chemistry, 58, 860 (1954)
- Epstein, M.B., et al., "Film Drainage Transition Temperature — Salt Effect"
J. Physical Chemistry, 60, 1051 (1956)
- Epstein, M.B. and Ross, J., "Solubility of Lauryl Alcohol in Aqueous Solutions of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate"
J. Physical Chemistry, 61, 1578 (1957)
- Ross, S. and Butler, J.N., "The Inhibition of Foaming. VII. Effects of Antifoaming Agents on Surface-Plastic Solutions"
J. Physical Chemistry, 60, 1255 (1956)
- Miles, G.D., Ross, J., and Shedlovsky, L., "Film Drainage: A Study of the Flow Properties of Films of Solutions of Detergents and the Effect of Added Materials"
J. Amer. Oil Chemists Society, 27, 268 (1950)
- Frankel, S. and Mysels, K.J., "The Bursting of Soap Films II. Theoretical Considerations"
J. Physical Chem., 73, 3028 (1969)